- Please see Product description regarding the California Proposition 65 Warning
- RAVENOL has formal Factory Approval or Meets your vehicle manufactures specific oil specificationCheck price on
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our Votex drain plugs are MADE IN USA. From the Stainless Steel bar stock material, CNC machine that cuts our plug right down to the hands that craft each individual one. We carefull...
- HIGH TEMPERATURE NEODYMIUM MAGNET – Our plug uses a rare earth high strength neodymium magnet, rated specifically to function in high temperature environments extracting unwanted ferrous particles fro...Check price on
- ★ Quality Material: The magnetic oil drain plug is made of high quality strong stainless steel aluminum and strong magnet, reusable oil drain plug for daily maintenance and oil change. Package contain...
- ★ Super Magnetic: The magnetic oil drain plug is designed simply to ensure better engine performance by keeping metal debris away. It uses the most powerful neodymium magnets to protect your engine fr...Check price on
- High-Quality Material: High-strength anode alumina alloy and Permanent Magnet
- Engine Protection：With Powerful Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Protect Your Engine From Metal Debris DamageCheck price on
- Contain: 1 PK SEH 719/5X oil filter. Hisenic oil filter reliably separated dust, rust, water, and all other particles which cause wear, ensure good operation of the engine.
- All Hisenic product manufacture by high-quality raw materials and past extensive environmental test. We suggest to change the oil filter every 5000 to 8000 kilometer.Check price on
- Fitment Notes: Fitment Notes<br><br>Quantity Needed To Buy: 1 Includes Filter
- Direct fit replacementCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Porsche Cayenne vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2006 Porsche Cayenne oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2006 Porsche Cayenne as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2006 Porsche Cayenne takes and check other oil related specifications.